Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Bonding

Today Chloe said to Claire, "I love you. I'm going to pick you up!" And, reaching under her arms, she hoisted her up! They've really been bonding in the past few weeks and I'm just loving it. I think its all because at my mum's Bible study, we pray together for our kids very specifically and I've been prayin' for their relationship to blossom. God has really answered and quickly! Yesterday morning Chloe had climbed into Claire's cot to "comfort her for two minutes." Today when I went in, she'd taken off their pajamas and they were loving their "naked time," both of them giddy and jumping on Claire's bed! Chloe's recently taken to wanting Claire to have her bottle on her lap. Adorable. I'm lovin' these sweet sisters!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.