Monday, June 15, 2009

Ambury Farm

We've rediscovered a public farm about 10miles down the road.  Kim visited Ambury Farm when we first moved here, but the girls are now at more appropriate stages to enjoy the animals.
DSC_3201
The farm was bought by the city and is now a public park.  Cameron's lips are yellow because we just fed him a persimmon.  Yuck-o.  In typical NZ fashion, you drive up, hop out and go pet the animals.  Park ranger or warden?  I don't think so.  Long list of 'Do Not...'?  I haven't seen one.  The only instruction I've found is to please close the gates behind you. 
Let's go!
DSC_3187
I will pet that sheep.
DSC_3184
Ok, I'm good on sheep.
DSC_3120
Kim and the babies approaching the chickens...
DSC_3212
DSC_3226
Lovely chickens, as usual.
DSC_3233DSC_3237
Timmy the turkey
DSC_3246
and Corky the goat
DSC_3249

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.