Monday, January 05, 2009

First Wave: Caught on Film

After sneaking out of the tent to spy on the horses near our home base, Claire looked up and to my surprise, she waved at me!  I waved back and she did it again for the camera!  I was very excited and proud of my special baby girl.  She's growing up so fast right now! 
 DSC_0824
On December 1st, she cut her first tooth!  It took me about 10 shots to actually capture this one, hence only part of her face!
DSC_0601
The out takes:
DSC_0581 DSC_0596 DSC_0582 DSC_0590






As this 9th month has been so huge on her development, add to the list proper crawling (perhaps the below seen horse was the best motivation to crawl!) & her first pulling up to stand!  Its been amazing to me to see she and Chloe standing next to one another....it makes me realize just how close in age they are. 
 DSC_0828 
Happy New Year everyone!  Looking forward to sharing the coming year's milestones with you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.