Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bibologist

No, I don't have a license in Bibology, but I do consider myself an advanced lay-bibologist.  Here's a small sample of my credentials:

DSC_1193 (Large)What's my position on bibs?  Well, I adhere to the 'keeps food off baby' school of thought, which is in direct opposition to 'looks cute on baby' philosophy.  As you can imagine, there have been notoriously heated debates on this subject - one such debate was responsible for the Te Kawa riots of '08.  Here's a good bib example - notice the exceptional length.

DSC_0050 (Large)

This is a bib failure.

DSC_1054 (Large)

This is a good bib - see how it bridges the gap between baby and tray?  Excellent (except for the bib logo).

DSC_0073 (Large)

And, you don't have to be enjoying a meal to wear a functional bib - this fully functional bib goes with everything.

DSC_0048 (Large)

Finally, I leave you with examples of excellent, good and 'what the heck?' bibs. 

DSC_1198

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.