Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year's 2007


2006 has been one of the best years of my life! When we made the decision to move to New Zealand, God used the story of Moses and the Israelites going to the promised land as means of confirmation, but little did I know New Zealand would be such an Eden! We're surrounded by beauty that doesn't cease to amaze me, we've been met with such hospitality as I've never experienced before, we've grown in our marriage relationship, we've found a church and small group that we love, and we've received one of the greatest gifts we could imagine with the arrival of our daughter. How could life get any better? Somehow, I think it still will. We look forward to seeing what God has for us in 2007 and wish many blessings on all of our family and friends! Happy New Years! Hmmm, here we are with yet another great view of the fireworks right from the balcony of our apartment.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.