Saturday, March 13, 2010

Movies and the Zoo

Well, as often as we do this I still love it.  It’s just neat getting this close to a giraffe.DSC_7829 And the sea lion exhibit is cool.DSC_7853
DSC_7846Later that afternoon Chloe and Christian had a good time hanging out and watching Lady and the Tramp.  My favorite part of the movie is when Aunt Sarah arrives with her Siamese cats.  I love that song… ‘there will be a head for you, a tail for me’.DSC_7876
DSC_7880 Notice Chloe cuddling Christian’s feet.DSC_7890
DSC_7786  Christian already knows how to make his ‘South Side’ hand jive thing.  ‘Yo, I’m SouthSide and I will pop a cap in you if you don’t bring me my milk.’DSC_7782

1 comment:

  1. Cindy French11:06 AM

    These are so precious! Your children are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

go on, say something.