Monday, October 05, 2009

Spring is here!

Except that today was the coldest day of my life.  Very cold - I froze.  Chloe froze with me, but she didn't seem to notice that much (I did dress her in ~ 4 layers).  Kim and Claire went to Salsa lessons and ran errands from about 9:30 this morning until 2:00!!  They probably stayed gone so long because they were staying warm in the car.  I would have done the same.  But three weeks ago it was beautiful.  It was warmish, daylight savings switched on and it stays light longer, the sheep were...calving?...lambing?... hatching baby lambs all over the place anyway and the trees were in bloom.  After church we picked up some burgers and headed to the park for an impromptu picnic at One Tree Hill.  We were wearing our jackets, but there was only a nip in the air - Chloe was barefoot.

DSC_4399 (Medium)

DSC_4402nostraw (Medium)

DSC_4404 (Medium)

DSC_4385 (Medium)

DSC_4412 (Medium)

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.