Thursday, October 16, 2008

Los Dos Birthday Parties

Aka: Chloe turns 2! Oh, Chloe turns 2 again! I'm betting now that Chloe's actually had three 2nd birthdays that she will immediately move to the position of honor when she hears the birthday song sung! She may also think the words are incorrect if someone else's name is sung (smile)! I know Chloe had a great time at all of her birthday parties! I only have pics thus far from the two we had in the States. I think Chloe enjoyed playing ring around the rosie with her cousins at the bash Aunt Sue threw, complete with concert pianist, and I was happy to introduce her to my all time favorite Pizza Parlour game: ski ball (though as evidenced by the photos clearly the CAKE was her favorite part! And, considering it was a Maggie Moo's ice cream cake that her Granny L had done, it may have been my favorite part, too!). Chloe was a bit frightened by Chuck E Cheese himself, afterwards saying, "Mouse. Scary. Uncle Chris. High five." Uncle Chris came to her rescue and showed her Chuck E was an okay kind of mouse by reaching out to give him a high five.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...I just found your blog through Mirkos! Don't know if you remember me...i met you a few times at ?? i forget what the playland was called?! Am now back in Australia. Your girls are gorgeous!
    All the best
    Love Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

go on, say something.