Sunday, February 18, 2007







I found it so fascinating that as keen as our moms were to buy Chloe clothes, Dad was to buy her toys! We perused the aisles looking at all the gadgets and speculating on how they would benefit her development and just how generally entertaining everything would be! We had a wonderful time at the Auckland City Zoo. I was so excited that the giraffes were at the beginning of the zoo as I recalled the zoo of my youth where the giraffes were often just this far off myth that I believed in based on the one time that we must have gotten there before they disappeared into their tall thin barns at the end of the day! I also ruminated on the time Dad and I got sprayed by the Hippopotamus at that Oklahoma City Zoo when I was just a little older than Chloe is now! Dad noticed that Chloe tracked the sea lions as they swam through the water, we got to see the Kiwi bird for the first time, and I found a new favorite: the marmasets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.