Thursday, August 31, 2006

Preggie Belly 31 Weeks

I haven't blogged a lot about the pregnancy...primarily just the belly, but I think I will today. Mostly for me, but feel free to read on. This pregnancy has been incredible. I've felt absolutely the best I've felt in my life! Baby hormones must be good for me...plus all the excitement of the coming birth and the attention. I've been really enjoying it. Recently, some health issues have come up and initially they were really stealing my joy. It was kind of a distraction from the real event and I ran the gamut of emotions. I had a realization, though, that only the enemy steals, kills, and destroys and knew that God wanted me focused on His creation, not on enemy activity. So, I'm still having to deal practically with the health issues, and I would love your prayers about that, but with Jesus' grace, I'm walking free of worries or stress about it and not allowing it to taint this joyous time of life! Blessed be His name!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.