Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Bump & The Mo

At last, the photo of the bump. So, I've made it to the 7th month of this pregnacy with little incidence. It has been very similar to my pregnancy with Chloe. We've just wrapped up the second trimester and apart from some SI joint issues that seem to be resolving nicely (thank you Jesus!), its been smooth sailing! This baby is kicking a lot and all the time. I do notice it especially at night when I lay down to sleep (hopefully not an indicator of what's to come!). I love the feeling of it....our next little precious is on the move, too! You may also notice a bit of growth in Mike in this photo (no not his belly, his Mo, as they call moustache here!). He grew it for Movember, New Zealand Prostate Cancer awareness month, where all the Kiwi Men go around looking like they're straight out of an episode of Chips Patrol.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.