Saturday, June 09, 2007

Holiday in Tahiti

We had a great time in Tahiti. Mom and Tanya helped out with Chloe so much. Kim and I were able to have a dramatically different vacation with 'the moms' there than if we'd been responsible for baby Chloe the whole time. We all (me, Kim, Chloe, Mom and Tanya) had a great time. If you go to Tahiti, you may enjoy it just as much if you stay on Tahiti, rather than visit some of the more secluded islands. Just make sure whatever you do that you stay on a beach - there's surprisingly little beach on Moorea, for example. We didn't find that it was as totally expensive as we'd been warned. I enjoyed Pape'ete, myself, with it's markets, roulettes and discos.

Zoom in on Tahiti here. I was able to pinpoint the location of the hotels we stayed at on Tahiti (not Moorea) and I think I correctly labeled the market, too. Sweet. Here's the photo album

No comments:

Post a Comment

go on, say something.